Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is the leading software provider exclusively focused on the homebuilding industry. Our comprehensive suite of software solutions ranges from production and accounting, new home sales and marketing, home warranty and service, and homebuilder website solutions. We are the fastest growing and most successful provider of fully integrated information management solutions for homebuilders.
Our parent company is Constellation Software Inc, a well-capitalized, publicly traded company that specializes in vertical market software. Join our team for the benefit of working with a medium sized company while enjoying the support and opportunity of being part of a large organization.
We are looking for Senior Software Developers, for NEWSTAR NX Production team, who will design and create high performing, resilient and manageable web-based ERP software applications for homebuilder.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Hands-on development for homebuilding software solutions of high quality.
- Collaborating on how to accelerate deliveries within existing staffing.
- Documenting all system & implementation requirements the software has.
- Caring deeply about homebuilder user experiences, implementations, ongoing operational success, and doing whatever it takes to turn a product that customers need into a product they want for life.
- Ability to manage work items in tight deadlines.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of experience of building multi-tier, distributed web solutions with emphasis on Responsive Design using C# and ASP.Net.
- Must have all the following hands-on competencies:
- Angular 7.
- Good command over C#, OOP Patterns and Practices.
- ASP.NET MVC 5.0+.
- .NET 4.7+ with asynchronous programming experience.
- Experience with SQL Query and stored procedures.
- Experience with SQL query and stored procedures.
- Understanding of software development best practices, using a common code repository within a multi developer team environment, effective implementation strategies, and experience working in an onshore/offshore model.
- Expert level verbal and written English communication skills.
- Prior experience or knowledge of BreezeJS, Angular Material would be a plus.
- Experience having worked for development and/or support of vertical ERP systems is a plus.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ¬タモ Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner.
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment