Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions in 17 vertical industries. Within each vertical market, Jonas boasts a group of market-leading brands, all of which are respected and longstanding leaders within their own domain. Jonas is an operating group of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) - publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol CSU. Constellation Software Inc. acquires, maintains, supports and enhances software systems for life. This position is part of our Jonas Club ERP's global R&D team. Worldwide over 2,200 clubs in more than 17 countries, with memberships ranging from 100 to 20,000, utilize the Jonas Club ERP Software to build and enrich member relationships, increase revenues, and decrease costs.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer to enhance existing and creating new products and features that allow our systems to scale and move forward with technology in a maintainable manner. By leveraging the technology platform to produce the right technical solution in order to support our business initiatives, a mobile developer must have a firm understanding of API's, and the http Frameworks so that the correct approach can be taken for every project.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Roles & Responsibilities
Qualification & Requirement
- Participate in the selection of tools and technologies.
- Responsible for maximizing the maintainability and extensibility of the solutions.
- Participate in the creation of project planning, task breakdowns, time estimation and time management throughout execution.
- Responsible for quality control of code produced including adherence to unit testing practices.
- Responsible for the stabilization and support of production systems.
- Support the elaboration of potential features and business requests.
- Stays current in technical learning and software development practices.
- Provide regular updates to project managers and their Manager and immediate updates for issues encountered.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a Mobile Developer.
- Experience of iOS / Swift language is preferred.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the iOS/Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Java.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Candidates with primary iOS and some Android experience will be given preference. Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment