The Constellation Real Estate Group (CREG), a division of Constellation Software (TSX:CSU), is seeking an Administrative Assistant, to support the Executive Leadership Team with administrative tasks including calendar management, expense reports, meeting minutes and various other administrative tasks as required. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills, be highly organized and be able to effectively use tools like Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Organizes travel, arranges, and schedules meetings, produces various reports and correspondence, maintains and coordinates proper approval levels and is responsible for providing day to day administrative support
- Complete monthly expense reports in Concur. Ensure expense reports are completed on a timely basis in accordance with corporate deadlines.
- Monitor email and flag urgent emails for timely follow up.
- Take meeting minutes and action items from key management meetings. Where necessary, schedule follow up meetings and ensure parties are aware of their action items.
- Contour Hiring Administration; Supporting the CREG Vice President of Operations, assist with the following functions:
- Submitting new job requisitions and following up with hiring managers
- Contour Weekly reporting – Reformat the weekly summary from Contour to a consumable format and send to each BU's hiring managers + GM
- Contour Monthly Employee reconciliation – Update team summary to reconcile any new hires/departures with monthly summary from Contour
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment