The division is part of Trapeze group who works with public transit agencies and their communities to develop and deliver smarter, more effective public transit solutions. The FX division has products for Fixed route transportation to streamline and advancing all aspects of your transit agency through technology so you can focus on what matters the most — providing the optimal transit experience for your riders.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Expert knowledge of C#, . Net 5.0 , REST APIs, Databases ( MS SQL Server), ORM (Entity Framework, Linq2DB , etc)
- Implementation knowledge of Traditional Data warehousing including ETL processing
- SQL server Integration service ( SSIS ) , SQL server reporting Service ( SSRS )
- Good implementation knowledge of Business intelligence and analysis tools (e.g. MicroStrategy, power BI)
- Good knowledge of Angular
- Good knowledge of HTML5
- Full understanding of the SDLC with a strong grasp of agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes & Cloud is plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment