Green 4 Solutions , a division of Jonas Software ( an operating group of Constellation Software Inc .) provides a range of innovative market leading CRM driven software and services to the Sport & Leisure industry.
The division is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our team , who will be helping document, monitor and manage our production Azure infrastructure , as well as for performing technical services work for internal requirements as well as for customer needs. You will consider yourself a highly competent in Azure technologies.
Above all we are seeking a confident individual who has a high level of initiative. Success will be measured by happy customers as a result of a great end-user experience that is driven by a platform that is high performing and resilient.
The selected candidate shall work out of the Contour Software Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-centre team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
If you are someone who has:
- Proven ability to acquire specific platform and product knowledge fast
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to work collaboratively in a team with an understanding of DevOps and Support
- Understand personal accountability and has good time management skills
- Ability to get stuck in from the start and highly initiative
- A tendency to respond in a calm and professional manner when under pressure
- A structured approach to problem diagnosis
Key Duties and Activities:
- Consult with peers for feedback for infrastructure changes and improvements
- Apply configuration standards
- Document existing server infrastructure
- Help implementing and testing disaster recovery plans
- Maintain site servers and hosted web applications, ensuring uptime and site responsiveness
- Ensure platform is scalable at short notice and provide realtime support to customers
- Help maintain dashboards to monitor the platform and provide automated alerts
- Be willing to work off-hours when necessitated by business requirements or system failures
- 2-4+ years' experience as a System Administrator in a Windows-based environment.
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory, On-Prem AD, SSO, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, and other Windows based Domain Management tools and Services.
- Operating IT environments including backup and recovery activity
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring tools and knows their deployment, configurations, and reporting.
- Good knowledge of firewalls, load-balancers, LAN/WAN technologies and VPN (Azure VPN's)
- Hands-on skill with Azure resources, SharePoint, handle O365 etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM deployment highly desirable
- Working experience with Microsoft Windows Server
- PowerShell Scripting, Azure maintenance via PowerShell
- AZ-103, AZ-300 AND AZ-500 certified resources will be preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
Experience with Azure Devops creating releases Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Familiarity with virtual environments (VMWare).
- Azure release pipeline management
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience working to Agile Principles and Values
- Experience with Azure security tools like Defender, Intune, MDM, ATP etc.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment