Jonas Software, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., operates over 75 independently managed software companies around the world, providing them with the strategic guidance and financial security required to be leaders in their respective markets. With our roots formed in the Construction and Club Management markets, our reach has grown extensively within the Hospitality and Industrial verticals, and today we are proud to supply industry-leading enterprise management software and related services to 20 vertical markets.
We are looking for a Trainee Workday Analyst / Workday Analyst to support various Workday projects, improvements, and systems updates while maintaining the integrity of Workday database information and provide technical support to the workforce. The successful hire will be based out of our Islamabad Office.
Once fully onboard the trainees will have to manage/assist in the following areas:
- Provide Workday maintenance support for all modules (configuration set up, business processes, and security).
- Resolve system issues for the modules as escalated by users.
- Support other Workday modules as needed.
- Develop metrics report for system usage and trending analysis.
- Maintains quality and consistency of HRIS database information.
- Responsible for system interfaces and technologies.
- Troubleshoots analyzes, detects, identifies, and corrects technical problems and deficiencies.
- Runs scheduled reports and create reports as needed.
- Identifies opportunities for improving Human Resources processes and efficiencies through information systems changes.
- Provides technical support to Human Resources team, managers, and employees as needed.
- Serves as liaison among Benefits, Human Resources, Recruitment, Payroll, and Finance areas about operations and the HR systems.
- Resolves complex technical problems.
- Provides other support to Human Resources management and staff as assigned.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Honesty/integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence.
- Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Attention to detail.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Fresh grads of Commerce/HR/CS Background
- Fresh - 6 months experience OR 1 Year of experience of managing HRIS (Workday Preferred)
- Experience working with an HRIS system is a plus
- Must be action-oriented and customer-focused.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including advanced Excel data functions.
- Excellent priority setting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively present both technical and functional information and respond to questions.
- Demonstrate the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong time management skills.
- Has a drive for results.
Exciting Benefits we offer to our Full-Time Employees:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment