Outdoor Power Equipme nt - OPE is a group within Constellation Dealership. It is recognized as the leader in business management software for Outdoor Power Equipment dealers. Constellation Dealership provides a suite of market leading Software products designed specifically for dealerships. Over 2,000 dealerships across North America, United Kingdom, Ireland and Africa, rely on one our products to make their dealership more successful. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. Constellation Software is a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets. Constellation, manages and builds industry specific software businesses which provide specialized, mission-critical software solutions that address the needs of our customers.
We are seeking to hire a Sr. SQA Automation Analyst with significant experience and expertise in Automation Testing to work closely with OPE R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. We are looking to this person to be a key player in architecting, building, and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience, with recent 2-3 years or experience in test automation.
- Proficiency in framework design techniques with a familiarity with famous design approaches for automation.
- Development skills with OOP such as C#.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver with C#/NUnit , and/or SmartBear tools like TestComplete or TestLeft.
- Well-versed with Databases such as SQL Server, and MySQL along with the ability to write/execute SQL Queries.
- Experience with Performance /Load testing tools like JMeter.
- Knowledge and skills of building and maintaining CI/CD environment is a plus by using MS Azure DevOps.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment such as SCRUM, KANBAN.
- English speaking, writing, and listening skills at an advanced level proficiency.
- Ability to work independently, flexible, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively in a distributed team environment.
- Investigates application performance problems, providing appropriate guidance to program managers and programmers.
- Hands-on programming for highly responsive and resilient solutions, following coding standards and development best practices.
- Ensures all automation test results are captured for traceability and reviewed by product management.
- Timely attention to detail in keeping data accurate within corporate systems.
- Demonstrates deep caring about user experiences, implementations, what customers are trying to achieve, and ongoing operational success.
- Provides trainings to the team when/if required.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment