Bookassist is an innovative, multi-award-winning industry leader in hotel booking and distribution software and online strategy. Bookassist provides both technology and online strategy for hotels, lowering costs and increasing direct online business. The award-winning Bookassist booking engine is the ideal SaaS solution for reservations automation, with PMS integration, agent/corporate login and loyalty modules. The cloud-based Distribution Manager is a world-class channel manager with dynamic margin optimization and GDS/IDS. Bookassist also provides responsive CMS-based web design, online marketing, and award-winning mobile webapps for hotels on iOS/Android and all major platforms.
We are looking for a Sr. SQA Automation/DevOps Analyst, to work with Bookassit onshore QA & DevOps Head, based in Spain, to define and implement migration from current manual testing & deployment to fully automated testing & deployment. Tasks will include helping to choose frameworks, methodology, define and build a team, and implement automation testing framework & Infrastructure (Devops).
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad resource centre office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in working with Test Automation & DevOps.
- Strong experience in migration from manual to automated testing and implementing CI/CD.
- EXPERIENCE (essential) in working with some of the following technologies/tools:
- Testing frameworks
- JMeter/Siege (Performance/Stress)
- Test coverage (e.g. Jacoco)
- Unix/Shell scripting
- Version/Release Control
- KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE (nice to have) with some of the following technologies/tools:
- AWS Services (e.g. EC2/ELB, Cloud Watch, AWS Administration)
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented agile work environment, in collaboration with colleagues and supervisors in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, and a responsive team player.
- Excellent English (Spanish would be a bonus), written and spoken.
- Willingness to travel (if required).
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment