Full Time/Permanent ( Second Shift (Afternoon) )
Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi
Contour Software has grown from a dozen people to 1200 in 11 years. As a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., we are proud to be part of a global enterprise software conglomerate that has grown to become one of the two largest Canadian software companies, with employees and customers in 100+ countries. With a broad-based and ever-growing portfolio of market-leading, vertical-market enterprise solutions covering more than 90 industry domains in predominantly mature markets, CSIs recipe creates the perfect environment for professionals to build fulfilling, long-term careers.
What started as a development centre, has progressed into a Global Centre serving all functions and departments, at the divisional as well as operating group/corporate levels of the parent organization. While local projects and acquisitions are now also being evaluated, today Contour employees, located in Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad, are serving CSI divisions located in time zones spanning the globe, from Sydney to Vancouver. With mature yet growing service lines, as well as some nascent services, and the global growth of Constellation as the wind in our sails, we are only just getting started!
The Associate Manager - Sales & Marketing Services is responsible
To sustain, build and manage one of the Resource Centres newer portfolios of staff – namely Sales & Marketing.
- This role reports to the Managing Director via the Director - Nascent Portfolios, and
- serves CSI Department & Team Managers whose S&M staff are housed at Contour.
- Currently 19 staff are part of this portfolio, who would administratively report into this role, while functionally reporting into the onshore/divisional departments they are hired for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In collaboration with Senior Management and HR, the individual shall own the 4 Rs (Recruitment, Resources, Retention & Results) of the Sales & Marketing portfolio of staff, covering
- Elicitation and fine-tuning of divisions personnel requirements, to drive recruitment efforts.
- Guide and drive assigned recruiters, to help source and attract appropriate candidates.
- Perform or drive the technical skills analysis component of recruitment activities for the department, with a role varying between hands-on (for new teams) and shepherding (for growth in existing teams), in collaboration with pre-existing functional team members.
- Support the non-technical skills analysis component of recruitment activities for the portfolio, in collaboration with the HR department.
- Perform routine personnel coaching and management activities to improve employee satisfaction, performance, and professional development, to serve existing div-depts well.
- Work to remain abreast with latest trends and gain knowledge relevant to the roles being managed, including tools, terms, processes, and methodologies.
- Lead knowledge sharing and training initiatives across teams within the service line, acting as the main vessel for best practices implementation and dissemination from established teams to resources and teams in ramp-up phase.
- Document and utilize service line success stories, by incorporating them into business development artifacts, to grow the service line.
- Take ownership of service quality, employee retention and business growth targets.
- Perform business development activities, to promote the service line offering, to divisions not currently utilizing the service.
- Assist with general skills development, marketing, and other tasks and goals, as and when required.
- Service Line/Departmental Cumulative Reviews Score
- Departmental Retention Percentage
- Service Line Growth Rate
Education and Experience:
- Advanced Degree in Marketing Communications or Brand Management, MBA or similar. Humanities and other graduates, with relevant work experiences also encouraged to apply.
- 10-15 years of Marketing, Business Development, Creative/Design/Production, Brand and Integrated Marketing Communications, Product Management or similar experiences, preferably involving significant exposure to Digital Marketing, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience leading and managing teams directly and in-directly, whether for functional or project needs, especially involving ongoing personnel management experiences covering professional development, mentorship and beyond, for positive organizational outcomes.
- Experience in recruiting research, hiring, personnel coaching and management,
- Of which at least some experience should be in a team lead/manager role, involving
- delivery of non-technical mentorship and personnel management oversight to senior, intermediate, and junior level resources.
- responsibility for delivery on individual and overall team tasks, goals and deadlines.
- performance of a decision-making role in technical and non-technical recruitment and selection activities.
- Nice to Have: A demonstrable leadership and impact role in the development of an organization dependent on the recruitment and retention of personnel requiring an eclectic array of professional and soft skills and experiences.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge and exposure to modern digital marketing concepts, tools, and techniques, including for web development, graphics design, SEO and beyond.
- Ability to stay abreast with emerging functional trends, tools, techniques, and best practices.
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and proposals in a succinct and persuasive manner, at varying levels of abstraction, to technical, managerial and client audiences.
- Sound judgement, perseverance, empathy, and a focus on service excellence.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner.
- Experience working in high technology industry is a plus.
- This role requires a two-month notice period, applicable to both parties.
- This role shall be open for location at the Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad office, with sporadic travel to the other offices 1-3 times a year. While the service line is small, such trips can be as short as 2 full workdays in the office, at a bare minimum, each.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment