Market Leader has over 20 years of experience partnering with real estate agents, helping them to leverage our software to meet more home buyers and sellers in their local markets. Market Leader is on a mission to enable real estate agents to focus on what they do best – building relationships – and to let technology take care of the rest. From lead generation to an intelligent CRM and state-of-the-art websites and excellent customer care, real estate agents and their clients experience rely on Market Leader to make the home selling and buying a personal and professional experience.
The QA organization is made up of onshore and offshore team members who contribute to the team's common goal to release quality software. We do that with automated as well as manual tests that are developed through close scrutiny of product specifications delivered from the Product Management team.
We are looking for a results-oriented, self-motivated SQA Automation Analyst with a passion for delivering high quality software and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks including the testing of web-based applications, performance testing, and the execution of automated test frameworks. Working out of the Contour Software Karachi office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as the onshore site office.
Things you might do:
With the QA being a cross-functional role, working with teams of different disciplines, we have structured our responsibilities around providing support to the Product and Development teams to ensure we have what the customers need.
For Customers :
- You will Client problems with the code written by developers.
- You will ask the tough questions; did Product mean to write what they wrote?
On day one we'll expect you to...
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely & meaningful feedback.
- Estimate, plan and prioritize testing activities.
- Provide a practical approach to complex testing, specifically in the areas of test case automation for the purposes of regression testing.
- Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards.
- Maintain multiple QA environments to keep them up to date.
- Work with teams (e.g. developers and product managers), across geographical locations, to identify system requirements.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs get resolved.
At 3 months we'll expect you to...
- Get to know the team
- Understand the existing customer base and competitors
- Be able to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Dive into understanding the customer and constantly think of innovative ways to grow the business
- Ask lots of questions!
At 12 months we'll expect you to...
- Be the primary point person for assigned areas within the application stack.
- Have a strong understanding of the Market Leader's customer base and be able to provide feedback on new or updated features.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Chart your own course, helping the QA team to improve and become more than what we were when you started with the team.
Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- University degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in testing and automating web-based Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in automating web Rest APIs.
- Experience in working with Selenium, Java, TestNG, Jenkins, and Git Commands.
- Well-versed with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Background in programming especially in OOPs is a plus.
- Experience with bug tracking tools/applications e.g., JIRA
- Experience with Test Management Tool such as TestLink.
- Must be familiar with web development and testing methodologies: browser compatibility, cookies, redirects, HTTP response headers, 404s, log analysis, HTTP, TCP-IP, and DNS protocols
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail; proven problem solving and excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform testing activities within tight project deadlines
- Must be familiar with general software testing concepts.
- Must possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills, particularly in the area of defect tracking
- Ability to take direction and both work independently and within the team
- Strong communication, bug writing, and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Review and understand Product and Business requirements.
- Design or develop test plans and test cases for automation tests.
- Maintain and enhance Test Automation Framework.
- Design, develop & maintain Test Scripts for multiple releases.
- Configure and maintain testing environments for multiple executions.
- Review the test suite execution log files for errors, determine the source of the errors, document them in a defect tracking system or fix any issues seen in the automated scripts.
- Enhance the framework and scripts to improve daily runs, continuous integration process, and regression run results quality.
- Responsible for source code control and software release activities for automation framework.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential project risks.
- Contribute to product and process improvements and refinement of QA best practices.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the Lead/on-shore Manager.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment