Constellation HomeBuilder Systems(a division of Constellation Software Inc) is the largest provider of tailored homebuilding software and website solutions in North America. LandDev, a product division of Constellation Homebuilder Systems, is designed for the land development departments providing exceptional development control. Utilize "best practices” to automate workflow, manage costs, monitor cash flow and job schedules to help manage cash flow needs and improve vendor relations with accurate and timely billing. The risk of overpaying or double paying is eliminated and have better control of the operations throughout the entire development process.
We have an opportunity for a Data Entry Specialist to join our Constellation Homebuilder Systems Customer Experience team. This role is responsible for the set up and structure of the data in our homeowner portals. It requires analysis, thoughtful planning and detail orientation.
This role is suited to someone who has worked in a variety of administration roles and who demonstrates:
• Excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
• Extreme detail orientation.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and database structures.
• Can test various software components and datasets.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Minimum 4 years of related work experience within a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
• Knowledge in the home building industry is an advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Hands on experience with software manual testing, by applying various testing techniques including functional, regression, integration, UI etc.
• Strong computer skills including Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Proficient at researching information on the Internet for quick results.
• Experience working with databases and understanding data structures.
• Manage a long work list, multiple priorities and task deadlines.
• Evaluate home specific information in various formats with varying complexity and identify missing items.
• Decide best approach for data configuration based on complexity and customization required.
• Contact suppliers and sub-trades by phone and email to validate or collect information.
• Research and collect product specifications, operating manuals and warranties via the Internet.
• Accurately input the data for all information collected.
• Structure and organize the data effectively based on the variations and options.
• Perform quality checks on completed work.
• Provide updates to the Service & Delivery team on a weekly basis.
Exciting Benefits we offer: