Amazing Charts, a division of Constellation Software Inc., was founded in 2001 by a practicing family physician familiar with the challenges clinicians encounter on a daily basis. Since then, Amazing Charts consistently ranks as a top EHR for ease of use and remains an affordable option for medical practices. In 2017, Constellations Harris Healthcare acquired Amazing Charts to be the centerpiece of its healthcare group, which is comprised of several ambulatory care solutions.
We are looking to hire a long-term resource to serve as the primary developer and maintainer of a product intended to automate the retrieval of select information from various web sites/portals and storing that data in our source Practice Management systems.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Nice to have:
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent education.
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle is preferred.)
- Extensive experience of building / consuming Rest APIs
- Experience writing tools or servers with NodeJS
- Strongly recommended requirements are the following.
- ORM systems (i.e. Knex.js/Objection.js
- GraphQL Shield
- Frontend development experience with HTML/CSS.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- OpenSSL knowledge
- Ant Design
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment