Outdoor Power Equipment - OPE is a group within Constellation Dealership. It is recognized as the leader in business management software for Outdoor Power Equipment dealers. Constellation Dealership provides a suite of market leading Software products designed specifically for dealerships. Over 2,000 dealerships across North America, United Kingdom, Ireland and Africa, rely on one our products to make their dealership more successful. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. Constellation Software is a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets. Constellation, manages and builds industry specific software businesses which provide specialized, mission-critical software solutions that address the needs of our customers.
We are part of the Constellation Software and industry leaders in ERP products to the OPE industry. Our products allow dealers to better manage their dealerships and be more profitable. We are looking for an exceptional SCRUM Master to manage timelines, resolve problems and coach team members on Agile methodologies.
Reporting to Director Product Delivery, the successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Scrum Master in a software development team.
- Full-Scale knowledge of the scrum framework, artifacts, and techniques.
- Strong knowledge of agile framework as well as understanding of software development life cycle models.
- Highly skilled in agile-scrum activities; Sprint Planning, backlog refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, coaching and servant leadership skills.
- Ability to identify, recognize, resolve/remove impediments/risks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with leadership and technical staff.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective and Backlog Refinement.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support product teams.
- Identify, classify, and resolve technical, non-technical team impediments.
- Coaches multiple highly technical teams and support cross-team integration and release planning.
- Drive the implementation and improvement of project management software such as AZURE DevOPS and Jira.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Coaches the Scrum Team on how to apply Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Guide team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring the Scrum Methodology is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines within the Agile framework.
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, developing cross-functional skillsets, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally working within the Scrum team and with external parties.
Education and/or Experience
- B.S. degree or higher in CIS/MIS or related field.Equivalent experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- Previous ScrumMaster experience in a multi-team environment
- Scrum master certification(s) is a plus
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment