Constellation Software Inc. (www.csisoftware.com) is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and is a conglomerate of vertical market software companies. Constellation has completed approximately 500 acquisitions since inception in 1995 and is all about strengthening these businesses and enabling them to grow – whether through organic measures such as new initiatives and product development, day-to-day business, or through acquisitions.
As a subsidiary of Constellation Software, FOG Software Group acquires, manages, and builds software companies in a variety of vertical markets, enabling them to be clear leaders in their industries. As is Constellation's unique model, we buy and hold companies forever, which requires continuous investment in our businesses - their products, brands, and people - and a long-term horizon for strategic decisions.
FOG's textile, apparel, and retail software portfolio currently includes US-based NedGraphics (CAD and CAM design software for fashion,) CORESense (ERP for specialty retailers and online merchants,) Freestyle Software (OMS for multi-channel retailers and distributors,) Computer Solutions (ERP for multi-channel merchants and direct-to-consumer,) and UK-based Volo Commerce (multi-channel e-commerce platform.)
FOG is looking for a Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Analyst, who will be an integral member of FOG Software Group's acquisition team. The M&A Analyst will work closely with the Senior Manager, Corporate Development to analyze and value acquisition opportunities within the global market, across the textile and retail software sectors.
A successful candidate for this role will have at least three years of experience at an investment bank in North America or Europe, as either an investment banking, equity research, or buyside research analyst. This role is ideal for someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, has high integrity, is an independent thinker, is very detailed oriented and curious, and has a proven track record of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- Organizing and presenting financial data.
- Historical financial analysis.
- Valuation and forecasting.
- Customer and billings analysis.
- Team and compensation analysis.
- Operational analysis.
- Competitor mapping and evaluation.
- Market analysis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in Business, Accounting, Economics, or related field; an advanced designation (CFA, CBV, or MBA) is preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of investment banking experience in North America or Europe, either an investment banking analyst, equity research analyst, or buyside research analyst.
- Solid understanding of company financial information.
- Advanced experience working with Excel.
- Advanced time management, attention to detail, organizational, and analytical skills. Adaptable and flexible, with an ability to respond to changing work priorities, pressure and demands.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work autonomously and think independently, and open to learning and sharing new ideas.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work in a collaborative manner with the senior management team.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment