Mortgage Builder is focused on delivering an optimal lending experience. End-to-end Lending Solutions from Mortgage Builder manage the complete lending cycle—from loan origination through servicing. Mortgage Builder supports a diverse array of loan products with our comprehensive loan origination system and single-platform loan servicing solution with integrated default capabilities. Mortgage Builder solutions are available as licensed software, hosted services and a wide array of outsourced services. Our combination of lending services and comprehensive technology addresses virtually every part of the loan process for mortgage lenders and banks.
The Software Development Architect is responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues while providing technical leadership to the development team in a collaborative working environment.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities Include:
- Derive technical requirements from business and regulatory necessities provided by the stakeholders on the project.
- Translate the functional requirements into a technical designs, diagrams and other content for the development team to follow including guidance on the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between those components.
- Utilize tools, technology and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions based on the requirements of the projects.
- Design the holistic system to ensure appropriate system integration, sustainability, supportability, feasibility and performance of the solution per the technical requirements within provisioned budgets.
- Utilize tools such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Automated Testing to maintain and elevate code quality and improve development productivity.
- Ensure appropriate technical documentation is created as a deliverable of each the project.
- Create unified development standards for the development team including elements such as
- unit testing
- standard formatting
- acceptance testing
- regression testing
- documentation formatting, etc.
- Perform architectural and code reviews to ensure development standards are being followed.
- Guide develop and train software engineers.
- Suggest and implement solutions for development process improvement.
The selected individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 8-15 years in a software development role in a web environment.
- Hands-on experience designing and building scalable web applications, particularly building high availability, scalable and redundant web applications (n-tier, microservices, 12 factors ...)
- Strong technical skills in variety of .NET technologies including but not limited to: .Net Core, IIS, MVC, SOAP/RESTful web services
- Proven skills in designing API, Front end components, core frameworks
- Solid experience with Object-Oriented principles, Design Patterns, and Architectural Patterns
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with web applications and programming languages/ frameworks/ technologies such as:
- HTML 5
- ASP.NET Core.
- Strong experience with relational databases (Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL), familiar or experience with NoSQL databases is a plus
- Ability to assist in identifying and implementing the correct technology and architecture for business problems.
- Very strong programming and debugging skills.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP) and design modeling techniques
- Experience in application performance monitoring and tuning
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment