We are part of the Constellation Software and industry leaders in ERP products to the OPE industry. Our products allow dealers to better manage their dealerships and be more profitable. We are looking for a Cloud Operations Engineer to join our DevOps team to ensure availability, performance, and cost optimization of our systems. This role will also help to perform Ideal and Infinity hosting implementation.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB REQUIREMENTS To meet this challenge, you must possess a high level of initiative and energy, and have a great consultant-minded work ethic.
- Automate key areas of our development and operations workflow (CI/CD pipelines, build processes, deployment process, etc.)
- Contribute to the release and infrastructure teams knowledge base
- Continuously work toward making improvements in the existing release pipelines.
- Build centralized dashboards to show status of the ongoing releases.
- Work flexible hours to support releases and environment refreshes for teams across the globe.
Required Skills and Experience:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor of Computer Science, or Diploma Computer Technology, or combination of experience and education.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience build CI/CD pipelines using AZURE DevOPS
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, Python)
- Proficiency with automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Gitlab)
- Version control experience – Git or BitBucket
- Continuous Integration experience - Jenkins
- Proficiency with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Has track record of automating infrastructure as code and writing clear and complete documentation
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment