NorthStar Utilities Solutions has focused on providing utilities with cost-effective solutions for real-world challenges. Founded in 1976, we are honored to now be working with over 200 utilities throughout North America & the Caribbean. NorthStar Utilities Solutions is the original business unit of Harris Computer Systems (an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.). As a result of continued growth, Harris moved to a divisional structure in 2004. Today, Harris employs 1,200 industry professionals in 38 offices throughout North America.
We are looking to hire an SQA Analyst with experience and expertise in Manual and Automation testing to work closely with the NorthStar R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- University degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in working with Manual and Automation Testing of Web-based enterprise applications.
- Knowledge/experience of Object-Oriented Programming with Java.
- Proficient in manual testing, approaches/techniques, and concepts (Functional, Regression, Integration, Exploratory Testing etc.).
- Proficient in test documentation/cases, test management, execution, and reporting skills.
- Experience with issue tracking software such as JIRA etc.
- Knowledge/Experience of version control software, such as Git etc.
- Experience with all aspects of software testing and development life cycle.
- Ability to understand business processes and logic.
- Decent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, environment.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively in a distributed team environment.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, and a responsive team player.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment