Dealer Information Systems Corporation (Client), a division of Constellation Software Inc., is a leading business management software provider to agricultural, construction, truck refrigeration, and lift truck dealers in North America. We provide technology that powers our customers, the backbone of North America... 2400+ agricultural, construction & material handling equipment dealers. Serving the dealer is our #1 priority, and we pride ourselves on doing so with integrity, innovative ideas, and the desire to have a positive influence on our industry.
- Client Middle Tier is an enterprise service bus (ESB), built on top of SpringBoot, that manages and controls the integration between Client Mobile Applications, Client web-based applications and third-party interfaces, and Client based business management software (ERP systems) packages. The goal of the Client Middle Tier is to have a common API layer to build future Client applications against that will work against all business management software that the Client maintains (we maintain four systems currently).
- Mobile Service Logistics enables technicians to view their daily jobs, update jobs, view real-time inventory and service history as it relates to the equipment that they are currently working on. The back office can dispatch live work orders to technicians tablets throughout the day and get notified when their work is complete.
We are looking for a Software Deployment & Infrastructure Support Analyst, who will be responsible for:
A resource with strong release/deployment management experience, and exposure to software development will be a good fit. Prior enterprise software deployment experience with AWS is required.
- Building /Deployment of Web/iOS applications to staging environments.
- Working towards automation of manual build/deployment processes (bash/batch/YML/shell scripting abilities are required, as it relates to infrastructure).
- Analyze build/deployment issues and provide resolution.
- Monitor performance of deployed applications and system health check.
- Maintain our AWS Infrastructure – includes building new machines, making infrastructure more redundant, etc
- Monitor our AWS costs and propose solutions for cost reductions
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Software Deployment Support.
- 2+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Hands-on experience with automating deployments on the build system.
- Load releases and Hotfixes for:
- External and VM customers
- Sales Demo Servers
- Beta customers
- Q/A servers
- Extensive experience with virtualization VMware VSphere.
- Perform Data Migrations for internal and external systems.
- Perform System/Performance Updates.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Fix pre & post release errors as needed.
- Familiarity with CI/CD process.
- Experience in working with Git/Maven or Gradle.
- Hands-on experience with build/deployment pipelines and docker.
- Expertise in AWS CloudFormation, EC2 Instances, Elastic Container Service, Elasticsearch Service, MSK, Step Functions, State Machine, Amazon RDS, route53, Load Balancers, AWS CodeDeploy.
- Experience in bash/batch/YML/shell scripting.
- Have experience with bamboo and private repositories such as JFrog Artifactory etc.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools like New Relic, NodePing, and Opsgenie.
- Experience in working with Nginx.
- Maintain Release Load Documentation.
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Able to follow detailed written instructions.
- Must have a working knowledge of databases.
- Able to understand and fix file/account structure.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment