Virtual Properties is an industry-leader in Real Estate Broker Software across the United States. Virtual Properties specializes in providing agents and brokers a comprehensive browser based and native app solution for all of their business needs. Brokers rely on Virtual Properties to leverage the company's CRM, CMA, Document Management, Transaction Management and Lead Management
We are looking for an iOS Developer, who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of mobile iOS applications. Develop new features with its framework and Apple development standards. Will spend time creating new objects, maintaining existing app and managing a server-side component. Work with the development lead to resolve customer relates issues. Comfortable using agile principles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new features and maintain existing components in our native mobile products based on specifications provided by Product Management.
- Develop new features and components that conform to existing architecture and Apple development standards.
- Make suggestions on how to improve its existing codebase.
- Understand UX/UI design so end-user requirements can be effectively translated into technical solutions.
- Create and integrate unit tests for regression testing to support moving the product towards full regression automation.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Participate in agile planning meetings and stand-up meetings, as necessary.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Required Education and Experience:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced mobile developer with strong knowledge of Objective C and experience with Swift
- 2+ years of experience in Application Development on iOS
- 2+ years of experience with XCode
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- 2+ years of experience with Apple's approval and distribution processes.
- Deep understanding of Objective-C and Swift using XCode.
- Solid experience in native iOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc).
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Have the ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Excellent analytical skills
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with Groovy and/or Grails
- Experience with GIT and SVN
- Experience with Java programming (or another modern language) a plus
- Experience with Linux and Apache/Tomcat a plus
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment