CustomerInsight, a division of Constellation HomeBuilder Systems, provides Customer Surveys to new home owners and produces reports on a website to analyze the survey responses and deliver the data to the home builders. It also creates homeowner web portals and manages communication between home builders and home buyers.
We are seeking to hire an SQA Analyst, with significant expertise in manual testing, to work as part of the existing team, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
Working out of the Contour Software Karachi office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as those located in North America.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 6+ Years of Professional Testing Experience with customer-facing enterprise applications.
- Experience in working with web applications/technologies like C#, .NET, ASP.NET, and both Web Forms and MVC.
- Strong experience and proficiency in manual testing, approaches and test planning.
- Experience and proficiency in database knowledge and SQL query writing.
- Strong test documentation, test management, test execution and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to think outside the box for testing applications.
- Experience with necessary testing tools such as bug tracking tools/applications (e.g. DevOps, MTM).
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented agile environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience and familiarity with processes like Scrum.
- Team player with positive attitude of lets do/achieve together
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Understand/absorb business domain & product.
- Review specifications, design and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform extensive manual testing (Functional/Regression/GUI, Integration and System level testing etc.,) on different product versions and be able to maintain proper documentation.
- Create clear, concise and easily understandable defect reports.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment