A market-leading developer of software products for the automotive repair industry; our R.O. Writer shop management system (www.rowriter.com) is currently deployed in over 4,000 locations throughout the United States and Canada. We are currently looking for a QA Analyst for a full-time opportunity on our core Midas product team.
We are looking to hire two SQA Analysts (one being the SQA Lead) to extend our R&D team. The QA Analyst is a talented, self-directed and self-motivated individual with strong technical skills and demonstrated verbal and written skills. This person should have superior interpersonal and communications skills and has experience in working in a team-based development environment involving local and North American colleagues. This person has strong technical skills in order to personally deliver results. Exceptional English language communication skills - both verbal and written – are absolutely required.
Working to deliver within a complex enterprise-grade ERP application, this person is accountable for quality assurance testing in a high quality, timely, and repeatable manner. This individual must be a self-starter and be willing to work within a team of other Agile developers. The candidate should have hands-on experience and expertise in manual and automation testing, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
The successful hires will work from the Contour Software KHI/LHR/ISL office as part of the resource-center team that is an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Job Qualifications: Qualification, skills and knowledge:
- Review and analyze product requirements to create a reusable suite of test cases.
- Run test cases, document and analyze results.
- Report bugs to the development team using set tools and processes.
- Help developers troubleshoot issues.
- Manage and maintain test plans and the test case repository.
General skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math, or related area with an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in manual and automated testing.
- 6+ Years for a QA lead with decent experience in building and maintaining test automation framework.
- 3-5 Years for the other candidate.
- Experience using Micrsoft.NET (C#), MS Access, and MS SQL are required.
- Experience in automation testing with Selenium and C#/Visual Studio.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to develop an understanding of a large and complex code base.
- Ability to test efficiently within deadlines.
- Skilled in writing test cases, scripts, automated scripts.
- Strong written and verbal English skills. The candidate must be able to work efficiently in a team environment with US counterparts.
- Microsoft development certifications a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Strong English speaking ability.
- Strong English writing ability.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Positive disposition, self-motivated, organized and reliable.
- Ability to produce quality work in a timely manner.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment