The division is part of Trapeze group who works with public transit agencies and their communities to develop and deliver smarter, more effective public transit solutions. The FX division has products for Fixed route transportation to streamline and advancing all aspects of your transit agency through technology so you can focus on what matters the most — providing the optimal transit experience for your riders.
We are looking for a Front-end Developer to work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years of experience as front-end developer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5.
- Expert knowledge of Angular.
- Kknowledge of D3 will be plus.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Continuously improve the user experience.
- Research user preferences.
- Research new technologies and best practices.
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
- Improve JS and CSS quality by conducting code analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Software Design Patterns and good practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (Spoken and Written).
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipeline.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment