Since 1973, Systems & Software (a subsidiary of Harris Computer Systems) has been a top-rated CIS provider to municipal and investor-owned (IOU) electric, water and gas utilities. With an unrivalled track record of success, the companys web-based enQuesta software drives advanced business performance including utility billing, revenue management, service-oriented architecture (SOA), mobile workforce management, GIS integration, electronic bill presentment & payment (EBPP), automated meter integration (AMI/MDM), time-of-use (TOU) billing, asset management/work management integration, customer self-service web portal, business intelligence and reporting. enQuesta is specifically designed for utilities and is proven to increase efficiencies and revenues, as well as enhance customer service. For more information about Systems & Software, Inc. and enQuesta, please visit www.ssivt.com.
Harris Computer Systems is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. (CSU.TO) group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellations growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world-class organizations
We are looking for a strong Sr. SQA Automation Analyst, who will be responsible for designing and implementing automation framework using SmartBear Test Complete for S&S comprehensive product suite.
The candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualification/Technical Skills:
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience with minimum 3+ years of recent experience in SQA Automation.
- Strong experience of automation frameworks development using SmartBear TestComplete tool.
- Reasonable knowledge of DBs; PL/SQL or MS SQL etc.
- Strong ability to understand business processes and logic.
- Ability to work independently, flexible, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java Scripting, APIs/WebServices, etc.
- Having experience in automation of desktop applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as Git or SVN, etc.
- Experience with issue tracking software such as JIRA etc.
- Experience with Documentation tools like Confluence etc.
- Knowledge and skills of building and maintaining CI/CD environment is a plus.
- Experience with Utility Customer Information Systems would be an added benefit.
Benefits Package: Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Build, recommend, and maintain appropriate frameworks to automate test scenarios.
- Convert manual tests into automated test cases.
- Ensure that automated tests are integrated and execute reliably in the test/CI environments and test environments.
- Collaborate with teams to understand requirements, new features, and resolve automation issues.
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing various tests.
- Contribute towards team estimation and scheduling process.
- Responsible for source code control and software releases activities for the automation framework.
- Troubleshoot, enhance framework and scripts on regular intervals, continuous integration process, and regression run, etc.
- Provide guidance, training and mentoring to project teams for the implementation of automation processes and best practices.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment