Kinetic Solutions is a part of the Volaris operating group of Constellation Software Inc. It is a leading provider of comprehensive (ERP) software solutions for student accommodation, conference and event management to Higher Education institutions, venues and conference centres.
Headquartered in Milton Keynes, UK, with additional offices in Boston, U.S. and Auckland, New Zealand. More than 260 customers in the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Sweden and Australia use different combinations of the Kinetic student accommodation, conferencing and hospitality products.
We are seeking to hire an SQA Automation Analyst with hands on experience primarily in automation testing along with some experience in manual testing, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
The selected candidate shall work out of Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-centre team, as an extension/part of Kinetics' R&D department located in UK.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or Software Engineering or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 3 years' experience of software test automation with Web based applications.
- Experience in working with .Net Technologies.
- Decent experience in working with Selenium using .Net/C#.
- Hands-on knowledge/experience of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, APIs etc.
- Knowledge of Performance testing tool such as JMeter is a plus.
- Knowledge of accessibility testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of client/server technology.
- Familiarity in writing/executing SQL queries.
- Ability to perform manual testing as and when required.
- Experience with testing tools for task tracking and documentation, such as JIRA and Confluence will be ideal.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented agile work environment, in collaboration with colleagues and supervisors in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, and a responsive team player.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment