Enspire for Enterprise (EFE) is a Franchise Digital Marketing Agency, that has partnered with over 100 Multi-Location and Franchise Networks to Support thousands of locations worldwide. EFE helps build their brands, grow their business, and engage their customers while providing actionable reports and analytics.
We work on a broad range of business initiatives and objectives by leveraging a wide set of technologies and tools. Our tech stack is based on Java, React, Kotlin, Play, and Scala. Our purpose-built applications are designed as microservices and integrate with technologies such as Kafka, Storm, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, and Redis. We have a leading-edge continuous deployment pipeline that leverages Mesos, Docker, Marathon, Puppet, and Bamboo to provide rapid on-demand releases. Our developers, product managers and business representatives work in an agile process to efficiently deliver high value solutions to our small business customers. We are looking to hire Senior Software Developers to work out of the Contour Software Islamabad/Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
A great Engineer at Enspire for Enterprise is:
- Work on everything from backend, user-interface, and content management to messaging, database systems, and APIs. Youll design, code, test and run the systems.
- Solve complex and challenging business problems with cutting edge technologies.
- Innovate. We constantly improve our core products and turn a prescient eye to the industry.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Interested in solving challenging business problems with elegant software.
- Well-versed in software engineering principles and system design.
- A top-notch developer who enjoys building software products and quickly seeing how they work in the real world.
- Someone who enjoys working on a team of inspired, interesting and super-smart engineers.
- Excited to contribute in a rapidly growing and successful company.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- You find passion in helping small businesses compete with the big guys.
- You are a kind of a data nerd and enjoy tracking and measuring performance to figure out ways to improve (and to find interesting patterns).
- You know how to have fun while you work.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Excellent coding and design skills. You make software that works and can be tested and maintained.
- 5 to 10 years of Java and Spring experience.
- SQL proficiency, particularly PostgreSQL, is nice.
- Sold object-oriented concepts.
- Expert level verbal and written English communication skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience/knowledge of Scala.
- Experience/knowledge of Python, and Clojure.
- Experience/knowledge of RabbitMQ.
- Experience/knowledge of Angular.js.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment