C-Systems Software, Inc. is a business management solution vendor for Outdoor Power Equipment, Agricultural and Powersports dealers. It's tough to keep every single dealership process, department and employee in check when there are so many of them. That's why we created one system to manage it all, so that you can stop fussing about the little things and focus on the big picture.
We are looking to hire an Application Support Analysts (L2), with exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written. The individual will be responsible for providing technical telephone applications support to our customers. This will involve answering complex questions on function and usage of our products, troubleshooting, and resolving issues with the software and making the necessary configuration changes to ensure products continue to meet our customers' needs.
Division Link: https://www.csystemssoftware.com/
Key Skills and Competencies
- Creation of development "bug” reports, working with development to ensure items are completed and properly tested.
- Keeping customers informed of the status of open cases, providing next steps and anticipated resolution times.
- Manage customer issues through effective troubleshooting, listening, problem solving, positive action, information gathering and case escalation in a timely manner when appropriate.
- Prioritize, balance, multitask competing issues based on impact to end user
- Promote and maintain high quality, professional, service-oriented company image with customers and internal staff.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong database knowledge and ability to write SQL statements (MS SQL or MY SQL)
- Solid software experience in a Windows networking environment. (Windows Server) upgrades/updates/patches/releases
- Installation of server & client program applications
- Experience with .Net, C# or VB would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of various scripting tools and languages (MS SQL, C#) as well as with database design and tools (MS SQL Server).
- Ownership of issues through resolution
- Extensive software and hardware experience in a Windows environment
- Microsoft Applications - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Azure support experience
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role (customer application support) - Tier 2 technical support preferred.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Experience working varied hours
- Service Minded. You deliver customer and partner support like you expect to receive it; with excellence
9 AM to 6 PM EST (6 PM to 3 AM Pakistan Standard Time)
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment