A+W is the world leading software company for glass and windows producers. We provide a full software portfolio for our customers. Our software covers all parts of our customer processes, like commercial ERP, production planning, CAD, production control, machine interfaces, mathematical optimization. We have worldwide subsidiaries and partners to manage a close relationship to more than 1100 customers on every continent.
To expand our R&D capabilities, we are building up an integrated development team in Pakistan. This team will work closely together with our core development in Germany. This work will be done in an agile way, so daily scrum meetings will be held together with the team members in Germany.
Since 1977 we, the employees, and managers of A+W Software GmbH, have successfully developed innovative complete solutions for our clients. Teamwork with our customers and creative cooperation within our company are part of our daily activities.
As responsible managers of the company, we see ourselves as business partners both internally and externally. In addition to the responsibility for our specialist area, we as managers in the team have a common, entrepreneurial responsibility for the success and further development of our company.
We want to motivate our employees in their daily interaction:
- Acting responsibly,
- to bring in all their creativity and performance and
- to develop and use own development perspectives.
At the same time, we want to actively promote the motivation of our employees and demanding and encouraging performance.
We are aware that mistakes are not only part of human action, but also opportunities to reflect on our actions and to improve ourselves. If errors occur, we will find solutions together.
In addition, we strive in our daily work to constantly improve our work processes and procedures.
We are looking for 2 Software Developer, to join our backend development team. The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- 2-3 years of experience in Microsoft technologies, programming expertise with C# and .NET
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) or equivalent experience
- Good background in S.O.L.I.D development principles
- Significant experience of building and consuming Rest APIs.
- Knowledge and experience of C++ is good to have.
- Experience with SQL Server and IBM Informix desirable
- Knowledge of software application architecture concepts and design patterns
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with testing methodology
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (MS Dev-ops, Git etc.)
- Ability to pursue tasks with minimal supervision
- Passionate about best practice software development practices and technologies
- Action oriented and ability to avoid getting stuck in analysis
- Good self-management skills, Stress resistant, reliable, diplomatic
- Well-structured working, abstraction capability with logical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Result-oriented team player with a pragmatic approach
- Good problem solving and mathematical ability
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment