Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is the leading software provider exclusively focused on the homebuilding industry. Our comprehensive suite of software solutions ranges from production and accounting, new home sales and marketing, home warranty and service, and homebuilder website solutions. We are the fastest growing and most successful provider of fully integrated information management solutions for homebuilders.
Our parent company is Constellation Software Inc, a well-capitalized, publicly traded company that specializes in vertical market software. Join our team for the benefit of working with a medium sized company while enjoying the support and opportunity of being part of a large organization.
The Technical Writer describes the software's functionality from an end user perspective for maximum usability in Online Help. The content involves homebuilding software applications, with core modules such as accounting, sales, scheduling, workflow, reporting, etc. Responsibilities include:
- Author and maintain online help for software products to ensure they're end-user consumable, complete, with proper English and formatting polish. – Examples of ERP software products include Accounting, Production, Sales, Payroll, etc.
- Proactively identify and recommend how to close documentation gaps.
- Keeping current with evolutions in the software suite.
- Ad hoc duties as required by our software business.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- A passion for making the best impact on the customer experience through the user material that is prepared, and the teamwork required to deliver it.
- Ability to learn ERP software applications quickly, analyze and synthesize information
- Solid hands-on experience with Adobe Robohelp 2019 or later and Microsoft 365
- Ability to work under pressure both independently and within a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills, with ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment