Horizon Retail Solutions provides enterprise resource planning software for high-volume retail chains located in the mid-western United States. Horizon provides full service offerings to its customers including custom development, training and support. Horizons offerings are ideal for farm, home, ranch, hardware and home center chains. Horizons products include Host retail enterprise software, Store-Cashier, Store-Manager, Warehouse Management System (WMS), and PaymentPro.Net.
We are seeking to hire a Trainee SQA with knowledge in .NET development environment. The candidate should have knowledge in manual and automation testing, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. Exceptional English language communication skills - both verbal and written – are absolutely required.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Review and analyze product requirements to create a reusable suite of test cases.
- Run test cases, document and analyze results.
- Report bugs to the development team using set tools and processes.
- Help developers troubleshoot issues.
- Manage and maintain test plans and the test case repository.
- Write and maintain automated regression tests and Selenium web tests.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Excellent verbal and written English is necessary. No exceptions will be made here.
- Minimum of 0-1 years experience as a QA analyst and/or Degree in computer science with 2 years of programming experience.
- Experience working with the .NET technology stack including MVC web applications, Windows forms applications, and SQL Server DB is required.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with basic understanding of programming constructs.
- Skilled in writing test cases, scripts, automated scripts.
- Experience in automation testing using Selenium, WinApp Driver, or MS Coded-UI based or similar frameworks.
- Must have a good programming skills in C#.
- Listen and learn domain and product functionality quickly.
- Experience working with Retail management software or ERP is a plus
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment