BuildTopia, a product division of Constellation Homebuilder Systems, is a fully integrated construction management system, bringing all tasks, processes, and workflow together, without the need for multiple software packages. It offers a cloud-based and easy-to-use construction solution that keeps its customers connected to staff, trade partners and buyers throughout the entire sales and construction process. BuildTopia is designed specifically for residential builders and handles everything from sales, purchasing and scheduling to warranty, while meeting specific homebuilding and management needs.
The division is looking to hire two Interns/FreshGrads/Juniors to be a member of its QA team. The selected interns would progress from training to apprenticeship, to potentially a full-time permanent employment role in the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team. Required Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or related discipline.
- New/Recent/Soon to Graduate Computer Science & Software Engineering graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle and software quality assurance & testing concepts.
- Must have good programming/scripting knowledge and skills. Object-Oriented Programming is preferred.
- Knowledge and exposure to writing and executing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of different application types/architecture.
- Ability to evaluate a system, understand complexities, identify weaknesses/bottlenecks.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Attention to detail
- Data collection, management, and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to think and work independently
- Energetic and a "can-do” attitude
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment