Kinetic Solutions is a part of the Volaris operating group of Constellation Software Inc. It is a leading provider of comprehensive (ERP) software solutions for student accommodation, conference and event management to Higher Education institutions, venues and conference centres.
Headquartered in Milton Keynes, UK, with additional offices in Boston, U.S. and Auckland, New Zealand. More than 260 customers in the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Sweden and Australia use different combinations of the Kinetic student accommodation, conferencing and hospitality products.
Kinetic Solutions is seeking a Sr. Software Developer, to support existing ERP solutions for events management and student accommodation professionals. The selected candidate shall work out of Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension/part of Kinetic' R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Strong 6+ years of software development experience including web development.
- Strong previous experience with ASP.Net, Web-forms, MVC, WCF, Web-API and .Net Core.
- Strong previous experience with database programming including writing queries, stored procedures and performing optimisation using SQL Server.
- Strong previous experience of developing enterprise level applications.
- Developer-level working knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
- Developer-level working knowledge of Containerization and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to participate in team discussions and capable of taking initiatives instead of relying on traditional business requirement/specification documents and instructions for every detail.
- SASS, Bootstrap and other CSS related frameworks.
- Experience of Agile development practices.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment