Innovative software solutions from IDS empower Dealerships with information to effectively manage and grow their business. Our software helps our Dealerships clients to position themselves for growth, financing, acquisition, or IPO. Our customers are among the largest RV and Marine dealerships with Constellation as their trusted technology partner.
IDS' commitment to dealership software is second to none, with an exceptional engineering group dedicated to innovative software development and support, and constant enhancements to our solutions. Backed by Constellation Software, we are committed to RV and Marine dealerships and the technology that powers them.
We are looking for a strong SQA Automation Analyst, who will be responsible for designing and implementing automation framework using SmartBear Test Complete for IDS comprehensive product suite.
The candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore/Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualification/Technical Skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience of automation framework development using SmartBear TestComplete tool.
- Preferably experience on automating desktop legacy applications e.g. Power Builder, PICK Basic etc.
- Strong concept of TestComplete name mapping.
- Can build custom methods/functions for 'Object' recognition/handling.
- Reasonable knowledge of DBs
- Strong ability to understand business processes and logic.
- Ability to work independently, flexible, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as Git or SVN, etc.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java Scripting, APIs/WebServices, etc.
- Build, recommend, and maintain appropriate frameworks to automate test scenarios.
- Convert manual tests into automated test cases.
- Ensure that automated tests are integrated and execute reliably in the test/CI environments and test environments.
- Collaborate with teams to understand requirements, new features, and resolve automation issues.
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing various tests.
- Contribute towards team estimation and scheduling process.
- Responsible for source code control and software releases activities for the automation framework.
- Troubleshoot, enhance framework and scripts on regular intervals, continuous integration process, and regression run, etc.
- Provide guidance, training and mentoring to project teams for the implementation of automation processes and best practices.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes: Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment