Market Leader is an industry leader, providing innovative online technology and marketing solutions for real estate professionals across the United States and Canada. Since 1999, we've helped real estate professionals succeed and grow, and today serve more than 100,000 agents, brokerages, and franchises with products designed to take their businesses further.
The Market Leader team is dedicated to having fun while building, selling and supporting these world-class products. We offer exciting and challenging opportunities where diligence, integrity, innovation, and efficiency are rewarded with an excellent compensation package with competitive pay and benefits!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, setup, and maintenance of the technology stack supporting our evolving cloud architecture. This position provides you with the opportunity to work with a small team focused on developing enterprise services using the latest technologies where your individual contributions will have a large impact. We are looking for engineers who move fast, can break down and solve complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Work with team to architect scalable, secure, enterprise services
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements for created services
- Collaborate cross-functionally with software engineers, SDET, and Operations Engineers
- Provide ongoing management and support for non-production software environments
- Assist in the ongoing design, implementation, and management of CI/CD & deployment processes
- Assist in iterative design, implementation, and management of environment build procedures.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Document work to be reviewed and shared with others on the team
- Assist in the management of CMDB, orchestration, and other frameworks
- Be willing to work off-hours when necessitated by business requirements or system failures.
- 3 years+ of professional experience building and maintaining distributed, highly available infrastructures
- 5 years+ of experience working with various Windows
- 5 years+ of experience working with various Linux distributions (Red Hat/CentOS preferred)
- Familiarity and operational knowledge of open source systems
- Proficiency in scripting technologies desired (PowerShell, Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in working with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Experience building, and maintaining a CI/CD pipeline & related tools (Jenkins preferred)
- 2 years+ experience with orchestration technologies (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.)
- Strong networking fundamentals on DNS, routing, subnets, VLANs, WAN
- Experience working with SQL databases (MS SQL preferred)
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with monitoring technologies like Nagios, New Relic, Splunk
- Experience working with large scale cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure , AWS)
- 2+ years VMware Vsphere experience desired
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment