Opportunity New Graduate Trainee Program in Contour Software:
Contour Software, a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. [CSU.TO], invites upcoming new graduates to apply for induction into the Contour Software 2021 New Graduate Trainee Program. Training and opportunity for division placements/rotations shall provide a unique learning opportunity to start your career in the world of enterprise software.
All successful participants shall receive completion certificates, while the top trainees shall vie for an exciting career opportunity in the field of Software Quality Assurance.
We are looking to hire a batch of 3 interns in the first phase. The selected Intern would progress from training to apprenticeship, to potentially a full-time permanent employment role in the Karachi office sub-team, working in conjunction with the rest of the team situated onshore.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- New/Recent/Soon to Graduate Computer Science & Software Engineering graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle and software quality assurance & testing concepts.
- Knowledge and exposure to writing and executing SQL queries.
- Must have good programming/scripting skills. Object-Oriented Programming is preferred.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of different application types/architecture.
- Ability to evaluate the system, understand complexities, identify weaknesses/bottlenecks.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Attention to detail
- Data collection, management, and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to think and work independently
- Energetic and a "can-do attitude
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment