True Automation, a division of Constellation Software Incs Harris operating group, offers a compelling array of world-class products and services for the property tax and appraisal process, for county tax and appraisal offices in the United States. Developed by experienced tax and appraisal professionals, the PACSTM suites feature-rich functionality is the premier solution for efficiently managing and streamlining appraisal, tax collection, work assignment and reporting activities and processes.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer, who will be responsible for translating requirements documents into written design specifications, creating reports, implementing major feature components, and providing high level support for production applications. The chosen individuals will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-12 years experience of building enterprise level web applications using C# and ASP.net Core.
- 5 to 12 years of experience in Object Oriented Design and Development. Knowledge and understanding of best practice design patterns and concepts.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly.
- Ability to interact with peers and support staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment