Dealer Information Systems Corporation (Client), a division of Constellation Software Inc., is a leading business management software provider to agricultural, construction, truck refrigeration and lift truck dealers in North America. We provide technology that powers our customers, the backbone of North America... 2400+ agricultural, construction & material handling equipment dealers. Serving the dealer is our #1 priority, and we pride ourselves on doing so with integrity, innovative ideas, and the desire to have a positive influence on our industry.
Client is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst for the dealership industry. This is a strategic role, which will ultimately fuel decision-making for the business unit. The successful candidate will be able to manage Tableau reporting solutions, perform analysis, and support the development of data-driven solutions. Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills is important, as well as the ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- The candidate should have strong analytical skills and be able to work with large data sets.
- The candidate should have strong organizational and communication skills allowing him or her to manage multiple priorities while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Be proactive and eager to contribute, learn, and provide solutions. Maintaining a continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify, review, and implement process improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following are the essential duties and responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, dashboards using PowerBI, and/or other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Working closely with all departments to develop data-driven tools and solutions.
- Creating and maintaining process documentation.
- Communicating analysis with a focus on decision-making.
- Working in an agile way.
- Responding to ad hoc requests in a timely manner.
- Anticipating the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar.
- 3+ years in data analysis and/or Finance.
- Experience in developing Tableau dashboards.
- A solid understanding of SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with Star or Snowflake Schema
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage varied tasks, and work with multiple departments to gather the data.
- An ability to research, collect, analyze, synthesize, and present data effectively.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment