TUNE makes technology that powers successful performance-based marketing partnerships across mobile and web. Headquartered in Seattle with hundreds of employees worldwide, TUNE is trusted by innovative affiliate marketers, the largest mobile advertising platforms, and iconic brands across the globe. For more information visit: www.tune.com.
The division is looking to recruit a Senior Software Developer to build custom software solutions for TUNE clients. Productionize existing solutions according to TUNE Engineering Policies and Practices.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Learn the technical details concerning how our software works and what problems it solves for our customers.
- Develop, maintain, and support custom software solutions.
- Anticipate potential problems with solutions and provide mitigation strategies.
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure correct behavior.
- Clearly and promptly communicate any defects, issues, or concerns with solutions before, during, and after the development process.
- Document technical designs of solutions. having good documentation skills. tech diagram, including architectural and logical diagrams.
- Develop technical support plans for solutions.
- Participate in team estimation and planning via Jira and Confluence.
- Work independently while multitasking across multiple projects.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Candidates with no experience of GO language should be willing to learn.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Strong understanding of web technologies, including DNS, HTTP, SSL.
- Experience consuming web APIs at scale.
- 2 years AWS experience in at least 2 of the following areas: EC2, S3, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Lambda.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Experience with metrics gathering and monitoring systems (e.g.: CloudWatch, Datadog, Splunk).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requirements gathering and analysis.
- Understanding of git and its use cases.
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence preferred.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment