NEWSTAR Enterprise, a product of Constellation HomeBuilder Systems, is the one enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system that grows with home building, condo and land development business. Designed for residential construction projects and business management, NEWSTAR is a production and accounting system that helps make faster business decisions, reduce costs and drive growth.
Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is a division of Perseus, an Operating Group of Constellation Software Inc., a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets.
About the Position:
We are looking to hire an SQA Intern to be part of our exclusive team of NSE Test Analysts. The selected Intern would progress from training to apprenticeship, to a full-time permanent employment role in the Karachi office sub-team, working in conjunction with rest of the team in North America.
Required Skills & Experience:
- New/Recent/Soon to Graduate Computer Science & Software Engineering graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle and software quality assurance & testing concepts.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have good observation skills.
- Knowledge of different application types/architecture.
- Programming/scripting skills is a plus.
- Knowledge and exposure of writing and executing SQL queries.
- Ability to evaluate system, understand complexities, identify weaknesses/bottlenecks.
- Ability to take initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail
- Data collection, management, and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to think and work independently
- Energetic and a "can-do” attitude
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment