Client Corporation is the leading supplier of Business Systems for they heavy equipment dealership market, is building and expanding a team whose focus is on new development working with the latest/old technologies.
Its primary focus is on developing easy to use applications that are self-learnable. They use the following set of technologies: Java, SpringBoot, Grails, Groovy, Hibernate, VueJS, and Objective C. For data storage and retrieval, they primarily use PostgreSQL server.
Client is part of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) group of companies publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol 'CSU'.
The division is looking to recruit Software Developers to work out of the Contour Software Karachi/ Lahore/ Islamabad resource center offices, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Maintain and develop existing applications.
- Work with the team to develop requirements.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Expert level verbal and written English communication skills.
- Required 3 - 5 years COBOL (AcuCOBOL experience is preferred but not required).
- Required 3 - 5 Years - CentOS Linux experience.
- Required 3 - 5 Years Java Script experience.
- Required 3 5 Years Java experience.
- Desired Rocket LegaSuite experience.
- Desired 3 Years working with Crystal reports.
- Strong system analysis, and problem resolutions skills.
- Ability to independently analyze program specifications.
- Experience with project deliverables including Requirements Analysis Documentation, Technical Design Documentation.
- Experience with Defect Tracking.
- Previous dealership experience a plus.
- General working knowledge of western accounting and billing data and practices.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment