Campana Systems is an international leader in information solutions for the auto club industry. Since 1988, we have been enabling our clients to achieve their ongoing business objectives using our in-depth industry knowledge and trusted technology solutions.
In 2014, Campana was acquired by Constellation Software Inc.'s Perseus Operating Group. As part of the Constellation family, we continue to provide the specialization and individual attention customers expect while benefiting from the support and best practices of an international provider of enterprise software.
Campana Systems applies its in-depth knowledge and experience to maintain leadership in providing an evolving suite of integrated software and service solutions for AAA/CAA auto clubs. Campana offers Member Relationship Management tools that interface seamlessly with AXIS Membership, Travel, Point-of-Sale, and Emergency Road Service.
Our mission is to enable our auto club clients to achieve their strategic goals by providing leadership through effective innovative solutions and services.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer, who will work out of one of Contour Software's Karachi resource center offices, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in information systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years' experience in Full stack (front-end and back-end) development
- Experience in developing and consuming Web services
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Nice to have skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience in Dispatch, Travel Agency, Accounting or Financial systems.
- Experience in Python or similar programming environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to remain organized but flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Secure software development practices.
- Experience developing scalable enterprise applications.
- Excellent time-management skills, with the ability to handle stress, prioritize tasks and work under shifting deadlines.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment