Argos Software has focused on developing specialized business management software for the agri-business, supply chain and logistics industries. In addition to grower software and supply chain management software, they offer a variety of services that will help clients succeed in their planning, implementation, and on-going training activities.
Headquartered in Fresno, California, Argos Software has a "broad and deep” staff of programmers and support specialists. With a culture that fosters learning and creating value for our customers, their staff members are highly motivated, have a sense of ownership, and a commitment to the success of Argos and their customers. They are proud of the longevity of their staff and the depth of their knowledge, both of the industry and products.
The Software Architect is responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues while providing technical leadership to the development team in a collaborative working environment.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities Include:
The selected individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Derive technical requirements from business and regulatory necessities provided by the stakeholders on the project.
- Translate the functional requirements into a technical designs, diagrams and other content for the development team to follow including guidance on the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between those components.
- Utilize tools, technology and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions based on the requirements of the projects.
- Design the holistic system to ensure appropriate system integration, sustainability, supportability, feasibility and performance of the solution per the technical requirements within provisioned budgets.
- Utilize tools such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Automated Testing to maintain and elevate code quality and improve development productivity.
- Ensure appropriate technical documentation is created as a deliverable of each the project.
- Create unified development standards for the development team including elements such as
- unit testing
- standard formatting
- acceptance testing
- regression testing
- documentation formatting, etc.
- Perform architectural and code reviews to ensure development standards are being followed.
- Guide develop and train software engineers.
- Suggest and implement solutions for development process improvement.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 8-15 years in a software development role in a web environment.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with web applications and programming languages/ frameworks/ technologies such as:
- HTML 5
- ASP.NET Core.
- Ability to assist in identifying and implementing the correct technology and architecture for business problems.
- Very strong programming and debugging skills.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment