Harris Retail Solutions, a business unit of Harris Computer Systems (a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc.) is one of Canada's leading IT solutions companies, which provides complete management, accounting and payment solutions, consulting and support for e-business to small and medium businesses, hardware and building centers, retail, public sector, daycare centers and tour operators.
The division is looking to hire a Marketing Analyst to work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams, and project leaders. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the day-to-day management of digital performance, reporting, and budget monitoring and perform assessment against goals (ROI & KPIs). The successful hire shall work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore S&M team.
Role & Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day management of digital performance campaigns, including campaign creation, performance optimization, reporting, and budget monitoring and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Assist in developing and measuring strategies to increase attraction to company website, online presence and promote online product's and services by analyzing online statistics and identifying areas to optimize online marketing performance.
- Regularly update information relating to activities and marketing in the CRM to be able to analyze data and insight
- Assist in market Client & research for new product and service launches
- Help build out the ROI of new product introductions & services
- Use and help apply CRM, Google Analytics, social media management platforms, and the CRM in creating, analyzing, and interpreting requested reports
- Monitor and measure campaign performance in platform, leverage insights and trends, and provide data backed recommendations
- Provide weekly summary reports and provide deep and thorough insight into the performance of the campaign
- Create 1-off reports as needed for insights, or historical performance
- Create customer survey's for insights & feedback for improvements and enhancements
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's Degree in one or more relevant fields, such as business administration, marketing, or computer sciences.
- 3+ years' experience in Digital Marketing [Certified in Google Analytics and AdWords] or professional services setting.
- Strong ability to generate correct and insightful reports for making effective business decisions
- Possess strong critical thinking skill, and ability to apply it to analyzing data and solving problems
- Expertise with Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Highly motivated self-starter with proven ability to work independently with little supervision on projects, but produce great results
- Excellent ability to communicate both verbally and in writing across several stakeholder groups
- Exceptional skills in marketing assessment and analytics with strong problem-solving skills.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment