For over 25 years, Harris Healthcare has been rising to the challenge of bringing together the most innovative and sustainable solutions for todays ever-changing healthcare environment, in order to improve patient care and safety. Each one of our solutions brings organizational efficiencies on its own. Powerful synergies are achieved when multiple solutions are implemented together
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who will be responsible for:
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Conducting code reviews for all code the products development team delivers to QA.
- Accountable for documenting all system & implementation requirements the software has.
- Hands-on code development for highly responsive and resilient solutions.
- Caring deeply about user experiences, implementations, and the ongoing operational success that turns a product that customers need into a product they want for life.
- Investigating customer tickets promptly where investigations were unresolvable by first-line support; working closely with customers verbally and in writing to resolve their reported issues.
- Ability to manage work items in tight deadlines and within a fixed R&D release schedule.
- Diligence and attention to detail in the teams record-keeping within corporate systems.
- Participate in product evolution strategies.
- Doing whatever it takes to make the product or service useful, exciting, and successful.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of experience of developing enterprise applications using Java and JDBC.
- Experience as a full-stack developer with knowledge of OOP design patterns and their implementation.
- Experience writing SQL and stored procedures using PL/SQL (Oracle) and PL/pgSQL (PostgreSQL).
- Relational database design principles and working with data.
- Experience in using GIT as the source control.
- Strong analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Get it done mentality with a love for creative problem-solving.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Able to follow detailed written instructions.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment