Contour Software requires a Senior Salesforce developer, to join the team at our Karachi/Lahore office, to work as part of one of our divisions R&D departments. This is a long-term career opportunity, working as part of the Software team in the role of a Salesforce Engineer. The incumbent would be working on software development, integration and deployment work focused on the Salesforce Visualforce/Apex development platform.
You are someone who will be working in the shape and form of a salesforce consultant. You are able to take a set of requirements, ask the right questions, explore different avenues of approach to the problem, create a written scope to show you understand, and then execute on a project. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who will be an active participant in the work we do.
Skills & Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field preferred.
- 3+ years professional software development experience
- 5+ years Salesforce Administration experience.
- 2-3 years experience in sales, marketing operations, business analyst and/or financial administration.
- 3+ years experience working with Data Loader or similar.
- 3+ years experience working with SOQL required.
- 3+ years experience working with VisualForce & Apex required.
- 2+ years experience working with change sets for propagating changes between environments.
- Experience working with Jitterbit or similar data brokering service desired.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL or other SQL database preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Email services
- Salesforce reporting and analytics
The core responsibilities of this position are development-focused, along with other Salesforce administrative tasks. There is also a requirement to understand the different APIs which our salesforce org has integrated, and helping manage updates and issues around those tools – including Communities, Salesforce Billing and Salesforce CPQ. Administrative tasks include workflow rules, field updates, email notifications, auto-tasks, email templates, new fields, internal salesforce issues/requests/questions, communicating with salesforce support for open tickets, maintaining Org security, managing users, profiles, roles, and sharing.
- Work with Business to define requirements for Salesforce.
- Provide administrative support for ServiceCloud within Salesforce.
- Design, implement, and maintain objects, permission schemes, and workflows in ServiceCloud.
- Provide administrative support for Pardot.
- Support Integration between Pardot and ServiceCloud.
- Maintain lead-to-close workflows w/ relevant reporting.
- Maintain Email-to-Case, templates, and related workflows.
- Support integration with Outreach.io & Distribution Engine for lead distribution.
- Support data synchronization into and out of ServiceCloud.
- Design & maintain Salesforce reporting.
- Develop and maintain custom classes written in Apex.
- Develop and maintain custom VisualForce pages.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests and optimize the user experience related to reports and dashboards.
- Evaluate and integrate Salesforce with third-party applications
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment