Contour Software requires a Senior Salesforce developer, to join the team at our Karachi/Lahore office, to work as part of one of our divisions' R&D departments. This is a long-term career opportunity, working as part of the Software team in the role of a Salesforce Engineer. The incumbent would be working on software development, integration and deployment work focused on the Salesforce Visualforce/Apex development platform.
You are someone who will be working in the shape and form of a salesforce consultant. You are able to take a set of requirements, ask the right questions, explore different avenues of approach to the problem, create a written scope to show you understand, and then execute on a project. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who will be an active participant in the work we do.
Skills & Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field preferred.
- 3+ years' professional software development experience
- 5+ years' Salesforce Administration experience.
- 2-3 years' experience in sales, marketing operations, business analyst and/or financial administration.
- 3+ years' experience working with Data Loader or similar.
- 3+ years' experience working with SOQL required.
- 3+ years' experience working with VisualForce & Apex required.
- 2+ years' experience working with change sets for propagating changes between environments.
- Experience working with Jitterbit or similar data brokering service desired.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL or other SQL database preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Email services
- Salesforce reporting and analytics
The core responsibilities of this position are development-focused, along with other Salesforce administrative tasks. There is also a requirement to understand the different APIs which our salesforce org has integrated, and helping manage updates and issues around those tools including Communities, Salesforce Billing and Salesforce CPQ. Administrative tasks include workflow rules, field updates, email notifications, auto-tasks, email templates, new fields, internal salesforce issues/requests/questions, communicating with salesforce support for open tickets, maintaining Org security, managing users, profiles, roles, and sharing.
- Work with Business to define requirements for Salesforce.
- Provide administrative support for ServiceCloud within Salesforce.
- Design, implement, and maintain objects, permission schemes, and workflows in ServiceCloud.
- Provide administrative support for Pardot.
- Support Integration between Pardot and ServiceCloud.
- Maintain lead-to-close workflows w/ relevant reporting.
- Maintain Email-to-Case, templates, and related workflows.
- Support integration with Outreach.io & Distribution Engine for lead distribution.
- Support data synchronization into and out of ServiceCloud.
- Design & maintain Salesforce reporting.
- Develop and maintain custom classes written in Apex.
- Develop and maintain custom VisualForce pages.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests and optimize the user experience related to reports and dashboards.
- Evaluate and integrate Salesforce with third-party applications
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment