NEWSTAR Enterprise, a product of Constellation HomeBuilder Systems, is the one enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system that grows with home building, condo and land development business. Designed for residential construction projects and business management, NEWSTAR is a production and accounting system that helps make faster business decisions, reduce costs and drive growth.
Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is a division of Perseus, an Operating Group of Constellation Software Inc., a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets.
We are looking to hire an SQA Analyst, with hands on experience and expertise primarily in manual testing multi-tier enterprise web architectures and applications.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center
- The hired individual will work on our NEWSTAR NX product as a Production QA resource, and help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
- The role requires individual to have an outstanding skill in written and verbal English.
- The individual must also be able to work until noon Eastern Daylight time (9:00-10:00 pm PK Time).
team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team, located in Markham, Canada. Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Degree or diploma in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 Years of experience in QA, ideally with multi-tier web architectures.
- Hands-on experience with testing applications for Production Releases.
- Hands-on expertise with SQL query language and relational databases, with ability to create their own SQL queries as necessary to enquire/probe issues.
- Hands-on experience with integration testing, system testing, UAT, and defect management software applications. (Knowledge of Azure DevOps / Microsoft Test Manager is an asset).
- Understanding of software development methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A demonstrable understanding of which type of testing to employ at a given time, based on the context of the project and system under test, and QA best practices.
- Exceptional English verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- A demonstrable understanding of which type of testing to employ at a given time, based on the context of the project and software solution under test, and QA best practices.
- Excellent organizational skills accompanied by a consistency in tracking work meticulously.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Responsive team player, self-motivated, quick learning, smart-working.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment