CRB Cunninghams, a division of Jonas Software (an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.) is the UK market leader, providing identity management, cashless catering, and online payment solutions, supported by a national service and support team. CRB Cunninghams' solutions are used in over 3,000 schools across the UK to help them run efficient and effective meal and nutritional programs as well as providing a cashless solution to aid in the payment of those items, and to help reduce the use of cash, and the issues associated with it. We offer industry leading biometric and card based solutions bringing together, Cashless, Library, Print management, Password manager, Locker management, E-Registration, 6th Form Registration, Door Access and On Line Payment provisions. We integrate with many industry partner providers and we offer fully integrated solutions utilising our ID management platform which also offers seamless integration to industry MIS providers.
We are seeking to hire one Senior/Lead SQA Analyst having experience and expertise in Manual and Automation testing, to work closely with the CRBC R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. This is an exciting time to join the company as the Lead role will be involved in defining and implementing an overall strategy for both automated and manual testing and a new team of developers and testers are being recruited to meet CRB Cunninghams growth objectives. You will also need the ability to work in a local independent team or as part of a co-located team with other UK based team members.
The successful hires will be located and work out of the Contour Software Islamabad/Lahore/Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department in the UK.
Job Qualifications & Experience: Essential:
- Preparing and writing test cases based on requirements.
- Performing manual testing.
- Convey unbiased advice/opinions clearly.
- Documenting and communicating findings.
- Verification of defects and fixes.
- Defining and implementing testing strategy.
- Implementing automated test framework/scripts.
- Building excellent working relationships with Development and the rest of the Test department to ensure the highest possible quality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have professional experience in Manual and Automation Testing.
- 8+ years of experience with recent 2+ years of experience in automation framework development. Proficiency in framework designing techniques with familiarities of famous designing approach for automation
- Good Experience of Object-Oriented Programming with C#.
- Experience with Selenium webdriver/MS Coded UI with C#/NUnit (for Microsoft Web Apps)
- Reasonable knowledge/experience of WinAppDriver (for MS Desktop - WinForms).
- Knowledge/Experience with reading/parsing XML data files.
- Good knowledge of MS SQL; writing moderate queries.
- Proficiency in manual testing, approaches/techniques, test planning and execution.
- Knowledge of version control software, such as SVN or Git.
- Knowledge of software lifecycle specifically those areas related to Testing.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with web browsers (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox), in particular with respect to testing web sites for functionality and compatibility.
- Experience with issue tracking software such as JIRA etc.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate
- Reporting Services experience
- Experience of interfacing with online payment portals
- Agile - Scrum/Kanban development process exposure
- Test scripting and recording (e.g. TestRail)
- Knowledge/Experience with VB Scripting
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment