Constellation Homebuilder Systems is the largest provider of tailored homebuilding software and website solutions in North America. NEWSTAR Enterprise, our flagship ERP solution, integrates valuable business information across the entire organization, through accounting, scheduling, sales and service, empowering builders with information, driving their business from website to warranty. The powerful budgeting, accounting, purchasing, scheduling, sales, and warranty modules are trusted by hundreds of homebuilders, condo developers and land developers across North America, including web-based functionality linking builders with their trades, suppliers, and customers.
The division is looking to recruit a Senior Software Developer who shall play a key development role, under a seasoned development lead..
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Hands-on development for homebuilding software solutions of high quality
- Collaborating on how to accelerate deliveries within existing staffing.
- Documenting all system & implementation requirements the software has
- Caring deeply about homebuilder user experiences, implementations, ongoing operational success, and doing whatever it takes to turn a product that customers need into a product they want for life
- Manage work items in tight deadlines.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Experience building multi-tier, distributed web solutions with an emphasis on Responsive Design
- Understanding of software development best practices, using a common code repository within a multi developer team environment, effective implementation strategies
- Must have all the following hands-on competencies:
- Bootstrap CSS Framework
- Angular Material
- ASP .NET MVC 5.0+
- .NET 4.7 or above with asynchronous programming experience
- Experience with SQL query and stored procedures
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written English communication skills.
BreezeJS. Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment