Founded in 1980, PG Solutions is a leading information technology company for smart cities in Quebec. We provide municipal, government agencies and private companies state of the art software solutions. PG Solutions has more than 1,000 clients in Canada and the United States.
We are looking for a WinDev Developer to participate in the development and maintenance of features on our existing software within an experienced agile team.
- Perform quality control by establishing and performing test scenarios to ensure that the systems developed comply with specifications and contain no errors.
- Diagnostic on a range of technical problems at the level of business software, web service or database ... and making the required corrections.
- Carry out the development of functionalities and / or modules according to the required specifications.
- Ensure that the functionalities and / or modules developed integrate well into the existing system.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Candidates with no prior experience of WinDev programming language should be willing to learn. Other knowledge which would be an asset:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good knowledge of Windev programming language or be ready to learn it.
- MS SQL Server databases.
- Have good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate good organizational skills and autonomy.
- Basic knowledge of software quality assurance (Functional tests, Capacity tests, Unit tests).
- Knowledge of Agile project monitoring tools, such as TFS.
- Mastering source control tools, such as TFS.
- Master agile development methodologies, such as SCRUM.
- Be able to communicate his ideas as well as technical concepts in a clear and appropriate way to his peers, both verbally and in writing.
- Any other 4GL
- C# and vb.net
- SQL Server databases.
- N-TIERS architectures
- Knowledge of the French language
Nice to Have:
- Carry out the development of functionalities and / or modules in accordance with established standards.
- Design robust, reliable and efficient code.
- Demonstrate critical judgment in potentially problematic situations.
- Actively participate in the various SCRUM meetings.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Some prior development experience with Java will be considered a plus.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment