Constellation has six operating groups which currently service over 125,000 customers in over 100 different vertical markets worldwide. With its headquarters in Toronto, Canada, and offices in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Australia, Constellation employs over 15,000 people generating consolidated revenues exceeding US$ 3 billion. Constellation is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (ticker: CSU).
Reporting to the VP Internal Audit at CSI Corporate, the Internal Audit and Financial Analyst will be an integral part of the CSI Internal Audit group. The core responsibilities of the role amongst other responsibilities will be to assist with the implementation of CSI Internal Audit processes and practices. the Internal Audit and Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the execution of IA activities at all of the Operating groups in order to strengthen local control environments and ensure compliance with relevant standards.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to CSI IA Team in delivery of controls-based audit in accordance with CSI Internal Audit Plan, including the following:
- Support the testing with adequate documentation and summarize the findings/results of the testing;
- Address the comments from CSI IA or the client (operating groups) on the testing performed;
- Assist in development of IA report including verifying mathematical accuracy of schedules and formatting; and
- Assist CSI IA Team in completion of Quarterly Procedures, including assistance with substantive testing in the standard templates and tie to the supporting documentation.
- Provide periodic audit and financial analysis reports.
- Build excellent relationships with CSI IA Team and proactively manage these relationships to ensure continuous feedback is obtained and acted upon.
- Perform other ad-hoc special projects/operational/financial analysis as they arise.
EXCITING BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Completed or near completion of the CPA/ACCA designation.
- Prior 2-3 years of experience in SOX controls testing or external audit.
- Effective oral, written and business communication skills
- Professional interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and/or in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify, review, and implement process improvements.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment